Out-patient Physical Therapy Provided in the Convenience of Your Home (Certified Medicare Providers)
Physician referral is required for insurance reimbursement.
- Provided as an alternative to out-patient physical therapy in a clinic setting.
- If you have questions about eligibility for insurance coverage please call (919) 614-1923.
Out-patient physical therapy services are also available at the Passmore Adult Day Health Program (919) 245-2017 and at the Durham Center for Senior Life, Durham, NC (919) 682-0215 www.councilseniorcitizens.org
These services are available to the participants of the Day Health Program or as a convenient setting for physical therapy.
Personal Fitness Consultation and Exercise Instruction
Offered within the convenience of your own home and using items/equipment available within your home or community. Offered on a private pay basis. If interested, please contact (919) 614-1923.
ElderFit h3 and Steady Classes
|Passmore Center, Hillsborough, NC|
|Tuesday and Thursdays||10:15-11:20|
|Instructor:||Vicki Tilley, PT, GCS|
|DCSL at Preiss-Steele Retirement Community, Durham, NC|
|Tuesday and Fridays||10:00-11:00|
|Instructor:||Debbie Erb, PT|
Passmore Center, Hillsborough, NC
Tuesday and Thursdays
Vicki Tilley, PT, GCS
DCSL at Preiss-Steele Retirement Community, Durham, NC
Tuesday and Fridays
Debbie Erb, PT
Senior Fitness Screens
Our staff can screen individuals or groups within your home or community. We use the Senior Fitness Test which was developed at California State University. The screen measures upper and lower body strength and flexibility, balance, and cardiovascular endurance. Following the screen we provide an individual consultation which includes a review of your current status as compared to national averages and recommendations for maintaining or enhancing your fitness. Call (919) 614-1923 for further information.
Presentations on Health, Wellness, Injury Prevention, and Medicare Reimbursement for Seniors
Skilled physical therapists are available to provide presentations to your group or community on a variety of health and wellness topics including, but not limited to:
- Fall Prevention
- Home Safety
- Your Rights Under the Medicare System
- Making Lasting Changes to Increase Your Physical Activity
Contact (919) 614-1923 to find out more information. We will be happy to accommodate your needs.
Vicki Tilley PT,GCS is available to present to other professionals in the areas of:
- Medicare Reimbursement as it applies to Physical Therapy Services
- Wellness Practice: A New Opportunity for Physical Therapists
- Including How to Develop Your Niche Wellness Practice
- Enhancing Motivation and Making Lasting Changes in Your ClientÕs Health Behavior
Consultation services available by phone on the following topics:
- Patient care and Medicare reimbursement in out-patient and long-term care settings.
- Starting a home based out-patient practice.
- Starting a wellness practice.
- Tying your practice into the community.
- Marketing your services in your community.
Pricing: $100.00 for first hour/ $75.00 for additional hours.
Please contact Vicki Tilley PT,GCS at (919) 614-1923 to set up an appt. or discuss personal consultation.